So on top of the Crafting/Life posts I’m going to participate in the October Blog Challenge that is called the October Daily! If you’d like to participate click through the links and check it out!
The first post…. let’s pretend it’s yesterday and drum roll please…..
Name at least 5 reasons why you blog.
This is quite fitting with the re-branding I did yesterday here on GFK.
1. I’ve always enjoyed writing – maybe it was the years and years of education, but after my MA thesis was finished I still wanted to write. *Click Clack* hear that? It’s my nails on the keyboard.
2. I live away from my closest family and some friends. I generally believe those people who love me want to see what I’m up to! Therefore a blog is a great way to show everyone the events, crafts, and lifestyle I live here in Chicago!
3. I love getting a chance to see/hear/comment on others’ posts. It is truly inspiring to see all the AMAZING things people in our world are doing.
4. I was always a fan of this guy:
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
(Just kidding, but blogging for me is kind of like a ‘fun journal’ so I can remember all the stuff I’m doing long into the future!)
5. I love knowing people are reading about my activities and my thoughts. It’s a wonderful feeling for me to know that what I do is interesting and matters to so many wonderful readers.
I love blogging! Hooray Blogtober!
If you’d like to join please do – the more the merrier! Also click on the links to see more participants and connect with other Bloggers!
One thought on “October Blog Challenge!”
It’s wonderful how blogging can connect people other than facebook and messaging. Blogging is the whole package, yes? 🙂 It’s great to have you in the challenge Bree!
Link up your post here so others can read it, too 🙂