Day 5 of the October Daily Blogger Challenge – This one is going to be fun…
Complete the sentence: If I had a _________, I would __________. You can make as many sentences as you’d like.
1. If I had a TIME MACHINE, I would GO BACK AND WARN TESLA ABOUT THAT M*****F***** EDISON.
2. If I had a WINNING LOTTERY TICKET, I would ONLY TELL THREE PEOPLE & HEAD TO PARIS FOR VACATION.
3. If I had TALKING CATS, I would RUN A BLOG JUST BASED ON THEIR RANTS.
4. If I had a JOB AT A CRAFT STORE, I would BE SO INSPIRED EVERYDAY/MAKE ALL THE CRAFTS!
5. If I had a PHD, I would TEACH ECON 101 AND TRY TO INSPIRE FUTURE ECONOMISTS LIKE I WAS INSPIRED.
6. If I had ANOTHER PUG, I would NAME HIM D’ARTAGNAN – but I will not get another pug so don’t worry Lois.
7. If I had ONE EXTRA DAY A WEEK, I would DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
8. If I had a TELEPORTER, I would visit DENVER, FT. WORTH, SAN ANTONIO, NEW MEXICO, SEATLE, & FLORIDA DAILY.
These kinds of lists are fun, but it gets me thinking about the ‘what ifs’ in our lives. I recently have been FINALLY fulfilling a lot of my ‘what ifs’ and it is the best feeling in the world. Learning new hobbies, crafts – meeting new people, discovering new ways of life and lifestyles – it’s the ‘what ifs’ that make the goals and dreams in our lives. I’m happy do say my ‘what ifs’ get better and better as I continue to be the person I love being.
What are some of your ‘what ifs’? If you had more time in the day what would you do? Could you make it a reality now? Do you have some silly ‘what ifs’ to share? PLEASE DO!