If you could hang out with a celebrity for a day, who would that celebrity be? Why did you choose to hang out with him/her? What would you do or where would you spend that day? Mary over at the October Daily Challenge is full of little surprise posts that make me feel warm and silly.
I’ve been bad and blown off two whole october daily posts…. yikes. BUT I was so busy at work and then in my ‘free-time’ that I just couldn’t fit it in. I guess I could have asked Leopold to write something, but he’s been in a ‘mood’ so it’s best I just didn’t update.
So a celebrity I could hang out with all day? I have a few and I’m gonna keep it short and sweet on the explanations.
1. Marc Jacobs – We would preview his next ready to wear collection/He is a badass.
2. Elvira – I would learn cleavage enhancing techniques/She is the ultimate vixen.
3. Cary Grant – (NOT zombie CG but if he were still alive) I would just sit and stare at him/He is the most perfect celebrity ever.
4. Joshua Homme – I would hang out with him at Rancho De La Luna, maybe fall in love. Sigh.
5. Katy Perry – I mean I already tweet her about Katy Puggy regularly. Wouldn’t she want to meet it’s creator?
It’s funny, but those are the ‘celebrities’ that inspire me regularly. Each one for a different reason, but even in jest, I would pee myself to even be within a ten foot radius of any of them.
Who are some of your dream celebrities to meet? What would you spend the day doing? Don’t be shy, I wanna know!!