Five Christmas presents you want to receive.
1. Options Interchangeable Harmony Wood Circular Knitting Needle Set
2. MOAR TATTOOS!
3. All the Holiday Nog – from Califia
4. COLD HARD CASH.
5. NUT BREAD.
That’s pretty much the short list. Not too hard. I’m excited I get to go home to Denver and celebrate with family and close friends. I also get my arm worked on by Miss Alisha Rice. I also plan on drinking 3 jugs of the almond nog. SAY SOMETHING.
Okay so I needed a small challenge to get back in the saddle of daily blogging. Mary over at Secret Obsession (from the October Daily Challenge I did) was smart and creative enough to host a 12 Days of Christmas blogging challenge. I think since there is a few more than 12 days left in the month I’ll go ahead and just start this challenge now!
6 THINGS YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR THIS CHRISTMAS:
1. Being able to go to Denver and spend Christmas with my friends and family.
2. My job – I am one of the few that is actually doing what I went to school to do.
3. An uncompromised future – I’m gonna keep doing what makes me that authentic self.
4. Sobriety – the BEST gift I ever gave myself.
5. The Ugly Tribe.