wow. Well I guess with labor day this weekend, the summer is officially over. I, for one, had the best summer of my life. I learned so much about myself, conquered some really big personal mind-blocks, and did a bunch of cool shit. Plus I let go entirely of the control I felt I had on my life and in doing so was surprised to find what I’d hoped and dreamed for all along.
I’m a fan of lists so I guess I’ll just do a little list of the things I experienced this wonderful wonderful summer.
1. Rode 1000 + miles on my bike – yep from memorial day to labor day. I hit the 1k. SO RAD.
2. Learned to brew my own Kombucha, make my own Kale chips, and can my own shelf stable foods.
5. Ran the majority of days during lunch – with awe inspiring views.
6. Let go of bad self-esteem and closed the door on relationships that make me feel badly.
7. Opened an Etsy Store! Weeeee!
8. Got tattooed.
9. Did the Whole30 Challenge with Lois.
10. Embarked on a new adventure with lots of motorcycles, antiques, and laughs.
It was a damn good summer. Now that it's over I need to focus and get it in gear for a productive and great Fall. That means, tightening up the budget, dedicating myself to 3 days of boxing a week, focusing at work and hustling for a promotion hopefully, and giving GFK + the etsy store my undivided attention.
lesssss dooooo this.