I think my readers would love Tim Hoch’s blog – he is full of amazing insights, witty thoughts, and if you haven’t heard of him check him out! 🙂
Americans love lists. In fact, according to a recent article in The New Yorker, we refuse to read anything that is not in list form.
Paragraphs are just too burdensome.
I like lists. They’re quick and easy. I even have a few ideas for lists that I would like to see. So here is my list of, um, lists. Feel free to add your own.
1. 10 Ways in Which the Lord Could Work a Little Less Mysteriously.
2. Best 10 5 2 Decisions I’ve Made Based on a Gut Feeling.
3. 25 Things on Which I Have a Strong Opinion Without Being Fully Armed of the Facts.
4. 12 Traits of Middle Child Syndrome (but only if you have time because I don’t want to bother you. Is that okay?).
5. 10 Stupidest Things I’ve Ever Said in a Home Depot.
6. 999 Ways that Money…
View original post 155 more words